On this episode of the podcast, I am joined by Damion Lupo, a financial mentor and co-author of Reinvented Life. Wherever you are right now, I think this discussion will offer you some helpful advice and practical tips you can use today.
Some of the takeaways from our conversation include:
- The importance of triggers
- The questions to ask to find blind spots
- How frameworks and structure foster creativity
- Why we have a need for stillness and simplicity
- Total Financial Control
- Reinvented Life by Damion Lupo
- Damion Lupo’s Website | DamionLupo.com
- Damion Lupo | Twitter
Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going.
Do you want 7 days of ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just 1 weekly email?
Then you want The Dailies.
The Dailies is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.