On this episode of the podcast, I am joined by Damion Lupo, a financial mentor and co-author of Reinvented Life. Wherever you are right now, I think this discussion will offer you some helpful advice and practical tips you can use today.
Some of the takeaways from our conversation include:
- The importance of triggers
- The questions to ask to find blind spots
- How frameworks and structure foster creativity
- Why we have a need for stillness and simplicity
- Total Financial Control
- Reinvented Life by Damion Lupo
- Damion Lupo’s Website | DamionLupo.com
- Damion Lupo | Twitter
Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going.
If you’re interested in supporting the podcast and receiving exclusive content while doing so, you’ll want to check out the patrons-only version of The Productivityist Podcast on Patreon. Also, remember to leave The Productivityist Podcast a rating and review on iTunes, or on whatever platform you’re listening to. I read every single bit of feedback we receive. I want to make this show better and with your help I can do that.