On this episode of the podcast, I am joined by Damion Lupo, a financial mentor and co-author of Reinvented Life. Wherever you are right now, I think this discussion will offer you some helpful advice and practical tips you can use today.
Some of the takeaways from our conversation include:
- The importance of triggers
- The questions to ask to find blind spots
- How frameworks and structure foster creativity
- Why we have a need for stillness and simplicity
- Total Financial Control
- Reinvented Life by Damion Lupo
- Damion Lupo’s Website | DamionLupo.com
- Damion Lupo | Twitter
Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going.
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.