This episode I’m joined by Craig Ballantyne of Early to Rise. Craig is the creator of The Perfect Day Formula and during our discussion we chat about his thoughts on Stoicism, how the mind is the real gateway (or barrier) to establishing better days, how he handles email, and the rule he crafted that has gotten shared all over the web (and received its share of praise and criticism in the process).
I had an absolute blast chatting with Craig on this episode as we dive deep into our thoughts on being an early riser vs. being a night owl.
- Early to Rise – Health, Wealth, and a Life Well Lived
- The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by Ryan Holiday | Amazon
- The 3 C’s of the Perfect Day | Early To Rise
- Art of Living: The Classical Manual on Virtue, Happiness, and Effectiveness by Sharon Lebell | Amazon
- Is the 10–3–2–1–0 method REALLY the secret to a good night’s sleep? | Daily Mail Online
- Craig Ballantyne’s Morning Routine | My Morning Routine
- The Productivityist Podcast: The One Year No Beer Challenge
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod | Amazon
- Ralph E. Wolf and Sam Sheepdog – A Sheep In The Deep | YouTube
- Daily Rituals: How Artists Work by Mason Currey | Amazon
- Your NOT to do List | Early To Rise
- 10 big ideas | Early To Rise
- The Perfect Day Formula
- Early to Rise (@EarlytoRiseHQ) | Twitter
- craigballantyne (@craigballantyne) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.