- His journey starting with a career in sales, then shifting to stand-up comedy before finally transitioning into his passion for public speaking.
- Our similar background in performance arts, and things that we didn’t enjoy as much in that field.
- How people’s feedback propelled him into diving into passion as a speaker.
- What people fear when it comes to communicating and public speaking, and how to get comfortable on stage.
- The importance of tackling tasks and goals in small chunks that are easily achievable – whether in public speaking or productivity – until you’re ready to take on the big one.
- How having a buddy to practice whatever it is that you’re passionate about or want to conquer gives you higher chances of success.
- The structure of The Speaking Program.
- Questions to ask oneself to help find your true passion, and how to take that first ‘baby step’ towards living that passion.
- A productivity reminder to ensure that pursuing your passion is not interrupted – and becomes successful.
Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going.