- What the idea was and what happened for “Happy Week” when she was still working as an anchor in CBS (03:40).
- Her insights on the influence of the news on the brain based on research she conducted with Shawn Achor and Ariana Huffington (06:06).
- Transforming your relationship to email, our brains’ negativity bias, and how emailing positivity can change your day – and even make you see the world differently (09:00).
- The problem with Happy Monday emails (12:27).
- How important it is to focus on behaviour instead of the person and what are the predictors of long-term success (16:30).
- What things you can do to promote change with people you’re interacting with daily (19:51).
- The importance of words to help people get on a positive track and an experiment that shows how words affect people’s behaviour (25:23).
- How to create a more positive relationship with your to-do list by “recrafting” it to fuel your brain (28:48).
- michellegielan.com | Michelle Gielan
- Broadcasting Happiness | Website
- PBS Special | Inspire Happiness
- Broadcasting Happiness | Amazon
- Shawn Achor | Good Think Inc
- The Happy Secret to Better Work | TED talk with Shawn Achor
- Wake Up & Inspire Happiness Video Workshop | Website
- Michelle Gielan | Twitter
- Michelle Gielan | Facebook
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.