On this episode of the podcast, I speak with Ben Fanning. Ben is a “burnout specialist,” the author of The Quit Alternative, and someone I’ve had the pleasure of seeing regularly at the World Domination Summit in Portland.
Ben and I spend time discussing how to create to do lists that work and really dive into how he helps people stave off overwhelm and burnout.
- Ben Fanning | The Burnout Specialist
- Three Steps to Create a To-Do List that Actually Works | The Burnout Specialist
- The QUIT Alternative by Ben Fanning | Amazon
- The Time We Have | Productivityist
- World Domination Summit
- Ben Fanning (@BenFanning1) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.