- Her background in culinary arts and nutrition, her stint as a personal chef, and a personal pain point that led her to create a meal plan system which is now known as Prep Dish.
- The importance of nourishment and well-being, and why people should invest time planning their meals instead of going for the convenience of fast, commerically-prepared food.
- How to create meal plans that cater to people with different diet preferences and restrictions.
- How the PrepDish meal plan works – what’s in it, how tos, and the strategies that will help you master food preparation and healthy cooking.
- Allison’s food preparation hacks like prioritization, doing double-duty tasks, grouping and batching, and how it’s parallel to my own productivity system.
- How learning the PrepDish system can help you enjoy the reward of healthy cooking in your family.
- Allison’s kitchen essentials and why you shouldn’t skimp on the right tools.
- Allison’s advice that will make a difference in your life.
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.