In this week’s episode, my guest is Allison Schaaf – a food, nutrition and culinary expert, and founder of meal-planning website PrepDish. It offers gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo meal plans to help people save time preparing healthy, homecooked meals.
Allison was a guest on a previous bonus episode where we chatted about her approach in productivity which got its roots from the kitchen. She’s back this week and talked about something that’s off the beaten path for me: cooking!
If you’re interested in having a more productive kitchen, I highly suggest paying attention to this episode as we discussed:
- Her background in culinary arts and nutrition, her stint as a personal chef, and a personal pain point that led her to create a meal plan system which is now known as Prep Dish.
- The importance of nourishment and well-being, and why people should invest time planning their meals instead of going for the convenience of fast, commerically-prepared food.
- How to create meal plans that cater to people with different diet preferences and restrictions.
- How the PrepDish meal plan works – what’s in it, how tos, and the strategies that will help you master food preparation and healthy cooking.
- Allison’s food preparation hacks like prioritization, doing double-duty tasks, grouping and batching, and how it’s parallel to my own productivity system.
- How learning the PrepDish system can help you enjoy the reward of healthy cooking in your family.
- Allison’s kitchen essentials and why you shouldn’t skimp on the right tools.
- Allison’s advice that will make a difference in your life.
Thanks for listening! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going.