- Alan’s interesting background which involved dealing with ADHD and turning it into an advantage that accelerated his career.
- What motivated him to create the ADD Crusher and eventually the Crusher TV community.
- What a brain hack is according to Alan and his thoughts about it.
- Alan’s thoughts on different coaching approaches and what works.
- What an inner game is and the role it plays in one’s own productivity.
- Alan’s views on setting boundaries, awareness, deep work, and how these all affect one’s inner game.
- The importance of well-being to fuel the body and brain.
- Alan’s low-bandwidth but high-impact sampling of brain hacks that will help you maximize your productivity.
My guest this week is Alan Brown – a productivity coach, best-selling author of the book Zen and the Art of Productivity, and the host of Crusher TV. Alan helps people get more things done in less time and with less stress through smart productivity and brain hacks.
We chatted about his experience in overcoming a learning disability and addiction, how he catapulted himself from an average ad executive to a successful entrepreneur, and how brain hacks played an important part in all these.
This week, he shares some techniques to get you from planning to execution. Join us as we discuss:
Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going.