- How personal transformations involve self-awareness, feelings of disconnection or a pain point as the trigger.
- The idea of the noble sacrifice brought about by caring too much or wanting to make a difference which can create disappointment, anxiety or heartbreak.
- The ‘narrative’ we were made to believe that building relationships take time contradicting the concept of efficiency, and how to practice deepening intimacy congruent to productivity.
- How the pursuit of productivity becomes a hindrance to our lives through too much dependence, and an anecdote on how this fixation can even ruin our relationships.
- Steps on fixing this challenge by slowing down, gaining awareness on what efficiency is costing us, and facing the fear of what will happen if we’re not efficient.
- A story highlighting the importance of taking ownership, and the role the ego plays in this conundrum.
- His top picks when it comes to books which helped him understand human nature, and in turn help others.
- The importance of balancing one’s boundaries and why he likened traversing life to riding a bike.
- His insights on the work-life balance vs. work-life integration debacle, and what he thinks is a more plausible concept to aim for.
Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going.