On this episode of the show, I’m joined by Productivityist’s resident book reviewer and fellow avid reader Mike Dariano. We talk about how we go about reading and what we do differently to keep our reading workflow…flowing.
The goal of this episode is to inspire you to find a way to read more without overwhelming you in the process. I hope it does the trick!
- Mike Dariano at Productivityist
- A Mindful Conversation with Patrick Rhone | The Productivityist Podcast
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder (Incerto) by Nassim Nicholas Taleb | Amazon
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain | Amazon
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman | Amazon
- The Score Takes Care of Itself: My Philosophy of Leadership by Bill Walsh, Steve Jamison, Craig Walsh | Amazon
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant | Amazon
- The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life Master Any Skill or Challenge by Learning to Love the Process by Thomas M. Sterner | Amazon
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success by Adam Grant | Amazon
- Patrick O’Shaughnessy | Book Club
- Foolproof: Why Safety Can Be Dangerous and How Danger Makes Us Safe by Greg Ip | Amazon
- The Millionaire Messenger: Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice by Brendon Burchard | Amazon
- Born for This: How to Find the Work You Were Meant to Do by Chris Guillebeau | Amazon
- The 106 Year Old Problem | Productivityist
- John Allen Paulos | Amazon
- mikedariano (@mikedariano) | Twitter
Thanks again for listening to the show – and if you have any feedback you can leave a comment below and/or rate and review the podcast in iTunes or whatever service you’re using to subscribe to the show. Not a subscriber yet? Click here to make that happen in iTunes and click here to grab the RSS feed!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.