On this edition of the podcast, I speak with founder of Think Productive and productivity ninja Graham Allcott. We focus on the nine characteristics you need to have to become a true productivity ninja and dive into a myriad of other offshoot topics as a result.
I had a lot of fun chatting with Graham and I’ll be having him back on in short order to dive deeper into even more!
- Think Productive UK
- How to be a Productivity Ninja by Graham Allcott | Amazon
- The Productivityist Podcast 77: Chris Bailey
- Plagiarists’ Corner | Stewart Lee
- 9 Characteristics of a Productivity Ninja | Think Productive
- Think Productive (@thinkproductive) | Twitter
- Graham Allcott (@grahamallcott) | Twitter
Thanks to Transpose for supporting this week’s episode. It’s a fantastic software as a service solution that you’re going to want to check out. To learn more about Transpose, click here.
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.