In this episode, I chat with Annie Mueller from Freakishly Productive about tactical time management tips. We discuss how Annie is able to be productive while homeschooling four kids and running a business, and a whole lot more.
Some of the highlights include:
- Women in productivity: Where are they and why Annie thinks there is a stigma
- Categorizing by energy levels: Energy fluctuations and working with them
- Homeschooling: How to use things like Minecraft and how it can help with productivity
- To Do Lists: Short or long, should you include routine tasks or not
- Capturing ideas and thoughts
- Can you apply her method to a 9–5?
- Why not being afraid to change the narrative will help your productivity
- Freakishly Productive
- The Productivityist Podcast 55: The Productive Woman with Laura McClellan | Productivityist
- Bullet Journal
- Categorize your work into energy levels | Freakishly Productive
- Simple to complex, complex to simple | Freakishly Productive
- The two worst enemies of good time management | Freakishly Productive
- Try to capture all the ideas | Freakishly Productive
- Annie Mueller (@AnnieMueller) | Twitter
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.