On this episode I chat with military veteran and fellow productivity professional Julie Sheranosher. We talk about the story behind her developing a passion for productivity, the lessons she learned in the military that she uses today in her new profession, and the various other time and task management tactics that she explores…and employs.
- I’m Julie | Julie Sheranosher
- Tony Robbins explains how he stays energetic | Business Insider
- 3 Things You Should Put On Your Calendar | Productivityist
- TPP #9: Modes, Themes, MAPS & Late Nights with Mike Vardy | Paul Minors
- Time Savings Toold | I’m Julie
- Energy, Time, Priority, Work/Life: 4 New Ways To Organize Your To-Do List | 99u
- Julie Sheranosher (@ImJulieTweets) | Twitter