In this episode I speak with the woman behind Blonde on a Budget, Cait Flanders. We talk about managing money wisely, why she imposed a one year shopping ban on herself, how minimalism plays an important role in her life, and much more.
This episode of the podcast is brought to you by Transpose. Transpose is the smart, collaborative, and customizable way to manage information. Want to learn more? Check out Transpose today!
- Blonde on a Budget
- The Mindful Budgeting Program
- Why I Budget Monthly, Semi-Monthly and Weekly | Blonde on a Budget
- The Year I Embraced Minimalism and Completed a Yearlong Shopping Ban | Blonde on a Budget
- What We Appreciate Appreciates
- Why I Focus on Simplicity (and How You Can Simplify Your Life in 2016) | Blonde on a Budget
Do you want 7 days of ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just 1 weekly email?
Then you want The Dailies.
The Dailies is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.