The past 8 weeks have been…interesting. Good interesting. Busy interesting. All kinds of interesting.
In bullets, I’ve:
- Left one site and joined another.
- Not been nearly as prolific here…or elsewhere.
- Said goodbye to my cat of 17 years.
This week is busy as well. I’m giving a productivity workshop on Thursday, seeing some friends off to New Zealand on Friday and delivering another brief talk on Saturday at Freelance Camp Victoria.
All that said, I’m going to get back to delivering content here on a daily basis (although maybe not as many or as lengthy for the next little while). November I’m shifting into gear on my secret book project — just in time for NaNoWriMo — and I’ll be revealing what the secret book project is in November.1
So, again in bullets, I’m:
- Going to resume ProductiVardy in full swing this week.
- Write daily here, including the continuation of several serial posts that I was working on.
- Write weekly at Eventualism…because writing good satire is hard.
- Take a leave from appearing live on Dyscultured until the end of November, but will provide the gang with recorded segment each week called Vardy’s Vent that they can choose to use.2
- Keep Talking is Dead…well…alive.
Thanks for sticking with me during the bumpy parts of the ride. After all, Sunday drives are only meant for Sunday…not every day.
See you soon.
1 Or you can sign up for the newsletter to find out sooner and get “extra book stuff” in the process starting next month.
2 Or not.