But these folks have.
- Stephen Hackett offers a comprehensive review (and his thoughts on the operating system fall in line with my thoughts when I first saw what was coming down the pipe from Apple).
- Shawn Blanc has his thoughts assembled in a different fashion with “Mountain Lion and the Simplification of OS X”.
- Cult of Mac presents some of the differences between Lion and Mountain Lion in this short video.
- MacStories has put together an eBook on the new OS, with a portion of the proceeds (30%) from each purchase going to the American Cancer Society.
- …and then there’s the epic review of Mountain Lion over at Ars Technica by John Siracusa. But you’d better warm up first before reading the 24 page opus — and this video from my friend Pat Dryburgh shows you how to do just that.
In fact, if you check out much of the above you’ll realize I have no real need to discuss my thoughts on Mountain Lion here — they’ve done such a great job on it already.
But if you click on this link to buy it from the Mac App Store for under $20, I’ll receive a little bit of money because of it.
So there’s that.
Photo credit: California Dept. of Fish and Game (CC BY 2.0)