I did much writing on and about things, just not here. It was all a bit of a blur.
I’ll come back in a couple of days and be a bit more comprehensive, but for now I can bullet out a few points:
- Booth babes (and there were plenty) work against your product, not for it. Especially if they have QR codes on their asses.1
- Pat Dryburgh IS Zach Galifinakis.
- Even without Apple having an official presence, the floor was very, very busy. And there was a buzz.
- Sometimes having an open bar isn’t enough. Sometimes it is.
- I had one of the best times during this trip having dinner with Heather Gold and Mariko Tamaki.
1Barely covering their asses at that.