Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s get you started on this journey with a bunch of downloadable content.
The Gift of Time is a free book I’ve written about how you can gift yourself more time by using it better.
I wrote The Gift of Time because I wanted to share my thoughts on the value of time and the relationship I’ve had with time over the years that has helped me define that value. No matter what time of year we’re at, it’s important for us all to improve our relationship with time because it can either be our greatest ally or a terrible enemy. This short book offers some insights and strategies fostered and develop over the years and hopefully it will help you strengthen your relationship with time so that you can move forward with more confidence, focus, and resolve.
While the spirit of the book hasn’t changed over the years, the design has. It’s my gift to you. I hope you enjoy it.
There are several formats for you to choose from
The Daily Driver offers a simplified layout that will help you craft your time and deliver the goods every single day. (I’ve even put together a short explainer email series to help you get the most out of the sheet!)
A few housekeeping notes about The Daily Driver:
- It is not designed as a fillable PDF. It is meant to be printed off and used as an analog tool. I’ve written a lot about the power of paper but I think this piece I penned for The Globe and Mail spells out why I use paper tools a lot.
- Be sure to review the email explainer series you’ll be receiving to help you get the most out of The Daily Driver.
- If you’re interested in the weekly and monthly planning sheets, they are currently available exclusively to members of TimeCrafting Trust. You can learn more about this premium membership community offering here.
- If you have any feedback, ideas, insights, or questions about The Daily Driver then I’d love to hear from you. Email hello at productivityist dot com and I’ll be happy to help you out.
Click here to download The Daily Driver
Here’s the user guide that will help you get started with The Daily Driver right away.
Every week I’ll send you my ATTN: newsletter but I’ll also occasionally send you emails about things I’ve got going on. This includes any free webinars I’m facilitating, any appearances I’m making on podcasts, and I’ll also share updates about my own podcast (A Productive Conversation with Mike Vardy) and YouTube channel (Mike Vardy Makes Videos).
But if you’d like to be proactive and keep up with either (or both) of these extensions of my work, then you can click on the corresponding links below:
Subscribe to Mike Vardy Makes Videos
Subscribe to A Productive Conversation with Mike Vardy
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- RSS (copy and paste into Overcast, etc.)
I’ve got a few classes on other platforms that you may want to check out as well.
If you’ve got a Skillshare account, then check out my popular class “Productivity Habits That Stick.” over 80,000 students have taken this class… and it’s still going strong!
My class on CreativeLive (Time Management 101), while older, is another one to explore if you have an active account with them.
Finally, if you are a fan of LinkedIn Learning then you’ll find several video and audio courses there that I worked with Madecraft on over the past few years.
Thanks again for subscribing. I hope what I’ve shared above will tide you over until you receive your first email from me!
See you later,