To get you started in making 2012 a great year, I’m giving away the following:
- An audio prize package featuring the audio version of Craig and Jason Womack’s The Promise Doctrine and a pair of Andrea SuperBeam headphones (along with an adapter for mobile use).
- A reading prize pack consisting of a copy of Timothy Ferriss’s The Four-Hour Work Week and a copy of David Siteman Garland’s Smarter, Faster, Cheaper.
- A reading prize package consisting of a special promo copy of Terri J. Sjodin’s Small Message, Big Impact and a copy of Jeffrey Pfeffer’s Power.
- A reading prize package consisting of a copy of Stefan Swanepoel’s Surviving Your Serengeti and a copy of Craig and Jason Womack’s The Promise Doctrine.
- An idea package consisting of a copy of Scott Belsky’s Making Ideas Happen and two PicoPad Wallet Notes, complete with pens and 4 refills.
To enter to win one of these packages, all you need to do is one of the following before Friday January 6th at 9 pm Pacific time:
- Leave a comment below offering up either your top priority or goal for 2012
- Tweet your top priority/goal for 2012 with the hashtag #vme2012 Ex. “My top goal/priority for 2012 is #vme2012”
- Share this post on Google+ while offering up your top priority or goal for 2012.
You get one entry per any of the things you do above, and the draw for random prizes will be made and winners announced on Saturday January 7th. Please note that I can only ship to Canadian and American addresses…so there’s that.
Why am I doing this? I want to do what I can to help you start off the new year right — and this is pretty much the best thing I can do right now.1
Thanks for hanging out with me in 2011. Here’s to a stellar 2012.
1But I’ll be able to do more very, very soon…
Photo credit: Sally Mahoney (CC BY-SA 2.0)