Feel overwhelmed by your workload? Do you want to do more of the things that matter to you?
It’s time you made a change to how you work.
Beyond Productivity is a 4-week group coaching intensive that will increase your personal productivity in a lasting and measurable way.
For the past decade, I’ve been searching for a way to help people take their productivity to the next level and live better lives. I’ve been able to put together a flexible system that works for all different kinds of personalities. From a manager who has meetings all day, to an engineer who has to work on a dozen or more projects at once, to a CEO who has to embody the vision for her company while trying to juggle a hectic home life.
I started Productivityist when I worked at Costco. I was married and had a young daughter. I was busy (to say the least). One day I felt I couldn’t get any more accomplished, but I was naive. That’s when I worked on theming my days. When I first started theming, I increased my productivity by 20%. Now I’ve been able to increase my productivity by at least 40%. It’s like adding two extra days to my workweek.
Now I run Productivityist. I’m an author and speaker. I’m a husband and father of two. My life has only gotten busier, but I get more done now than ever because of these techniques I use everyday.
It starts with your mindset.
There are 168 hours in a week. Taking 1.2% of that time to dedicate to fostering the framework for better personal productivity is worthwhile – and easy to carve out if you decide it’s important enough to do so.
When I first started reading books on productivity I kept hitting the same wall. All of these approaches were so complicated. There were folders, colour coding, and all kinds of systems. I wished that someone would create something that was easier to apply to my life.
I developed my initial virtual workshop with the idea of doing just that.
Now I’m reinventing my Beyond Productivity workshop into something bigger, bolder, and better.
Beyond Productivity has evolved into a 4-week intensive program led by yours truly. This high-value, high-impact course will ultimately help you deal with what you need to do, decide on what you ought to do, and do more of what you want to do.
The program focuses on teaching my personal productivity approach: TimeCrafting. TimeCrafting is not like any other productivity methodology because it is simple, effective, easy to implement and fits into YOUR life.
Please keep in mind that Beyond Productivity is not a short-term fix. It’s a long-term mindset shift. I’ll work with you throughout the process, help you realize your objectives while tapping into the way you work best. My job – and Beyond Productivity will help me do it – is to put the personal back into productivity. Because even when business isn’t personal, productivity is.
Many of my clients seem to have the same issues. Have you ever said one of these phrases to yourself:
- “I don’t have time to be mindful about my to do list; I just need to keep the ball moving (or the balls in the air).”
- “There’s no way I could get more done than I am right now.”
- “Spending money on productivity seems like it would be wasteful because I’m just going to go back to old habits again later.”
- “I can’t carve out the time for this kind of coaching. I’m too busy!”
- “There’s nothing that can be done about how I have to work at my job, so why bother even trying?”
If you’ve ever said something similar, then this coaching program might be perfect for you.
Beyond Productivity might not be a good fit for someone who is not ready to give their very best efforts to the program. It is also not for someone who is not serious about improving their lives.
How this Works
We’ll work on your problems together. Here’s the breakdown of the 4-week program:
- Weekly 60 minute webinars with the group to go through the core components of TimeCrafting including building better boundaries, defining and designing your days, funnelling your focus, and reviewing and refining your workflow. Webinars will be recorded so the material can be reviewed later.
- A private Facebook group where wins, challenges, and ideas can be shared among Beyond Productivity participants (including myself). This group will remain open indefinitely so you’ll have access to it after the program wraps up.
- Homework. You’ll get homework that needs to be completed every week so that you can move forward from basic proficiency all the way to elite level personal productivity.
- A Bonus Q&A webinar: I’m extending the program into a fifth week to offer a bonus webinar where I can answer any and all questions about what you’ve learned and help you in places where you still need clarity. This bonus webinar is about as close as you can get to one-on-one coaching with me!
It is important to me to have a direct connection with everyone taking the course. I want to make sure you take this seriously and implement these concepts throughout your life. That will require 100% commitment. I will coach and teach, but I can’t do the work for you. As with any program that is designed to help you move forward, you only get out of it what you put into it.
Who is this for?
Beyond Productivity Group Coaching is for people who:
- Want to stay in flow so they can do better work for sustained periods of time. The idea of mode-based work fosters this approach and allows flow to come easier. That will lead to better work every single day.
- Feel a bit overwhelmed. Too many tasks and not enough time. You’ll learn how to segment your to do list in a way that decreases overwhelm and promotes greater attention.
- Think email is a productivity killer. You’ll learn how to manage email better and spend less time in your inbox and delivering results instead.
- Have trouble with prioritization. You might struggle with getting your priorities straight. This program will help you move forward with what really matters to you because there is a quantitative value to the things you want to do and need to do – and you’ll have a clear path to figure out how to complete those valuable achievements every day.
- Struggle with reviewing. People don’t look back often enough because it seems too daunting and a waste of time. I’ll teach you how to review your to do list rapidly and measurably so that it doesn’t pile up in a weekly manner. Instead, you can spend as little as 5 minutes a day evaluating where you are and where you want to go next.
Why This Program Is Important
You must focus on you more often. I’ve made this mistake before, and so have many of my clients. They don’t take the time to pause and reflect on the work that they do. They sprint through their day, week, year and before they know it they are on to the next project or even career.
No one can keep this type of frantic work schedule year after year and expect great results. What ends up happening to so many talented people is that they burn out or they start coasting.
I want to offer another solution.
Beyond Productivity is designed to get you back on track and stay on track. I will expect you to want to make a change and that you will work hard to make a change. Remember, I will also be with you at every step of the way. I’m here to make sure you work smarter, not harder. You’ll get more done each day and have time with your family and the activities you love to do.
If you are interested in getting more productivity out of your workday without feeling overwhelmed, then this program is for you.