On this episode of the podcast, I speak with Michael Dolan. Michael is an executive coach who helps leaders get out of their own way by enabling them to develop and maintain higher levels of productivity, self-awareness and effectiveness so that they can create a bigger impact and experience greater satisfaction in their work and life.
Based on his 15-years of management experience, Michael understands the intense personal and organizational demands that successful executives must meet on a daily basis. We talk about his journey as an executive coach, his views on David Allen’s Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology, how he uses the Enneagram in his work, and more.
- Truly Productive Leadership
- What is the Enneagram?
- Getting Things Done by David Allen | Amazon
- Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband | Amazon
- The Productivityist Podcast 73: Cal Newport
- The Productivityist Podcast 66: A Doer Who Likes To Be with Michael Townsend Williams
- Truly Productive | Facebook
- Michael Dolan, PCC (@MichaelPDolan) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.