In this episode of The Productivityist Podcast, I speak with Brad Zupp. Brad is an entertaining motivational speaker and memory improvement expert from New York. Brad shows people how to supercharge their memories to improve many aspects of their lives (including productivity) and to have a better memory at any age.
And that’s exactly why I wanted to talk to him. I trust my memory…to a point. And for good reason. I believe that your mind was meant to be a factory and not a warehouse so I was interested to hear Brad’s take on that. I wanted to dive into how we can reconcile what we should try to memorize versus what we shouldn’t, what you can do to keep your memory from fading, how a calendar and other tools can help enhance your memory, and loads more.
- Brad Zupp
- Smarter Faster Better by Charles Duhigg | Amazon
- How to Theme Your Day for Maximum Productivity | 1 Simple Thing Podcast
- Most Productive People: David Robinson | Fast Company
- Developing a “Superhuman” Memory | Brad Zupp
- The Night Owl Action Plan by Mike Vardy
- Memory Can Be Improved At Any Age | Brad Zupp
- Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert | Amazon
- The Year of Fear with Kendra Wright | The Productivityist Podcast
- Unlock Your Amazing Memory: The Fun Guide That Shows Grades 5 to 8 How to Remember Better and Make School Easier by Brad Zupp | Amazon
- Brad Zupp (@BradZupp) | Twitter
- Get Your FREE Report from Brad
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.
Want to help the show even more? Then become a patron The Productivityist Podcast through our Patreon campaign! Check out The Productivityist Podcast’s Patreon page and take a look at all of the perks – available only to Patreon supporters!
Put YOU first.
If you want to learn the art of priority management then Do YOUR Things will help you get there. Make no mistake, it will take willpower and discipline. But it's time to stop guessing and start going.
Enter your info and enroll now.
You'll also gain access to The Productivityist Weekly, featuring top-notch content written and curated by Mike Vardy delivered to you once a week.