On this episode of The Productivityist Podcast, I speak with my friend Kendra Wright. We talk about how we each treat fear, our to do lists, our calendars, and a whole lot more.
One of the biggest takeaways from this discussion was how I look at fear and treat as the enemy and how Kendra treats it as if it is her friend. Neither way is wrong or right, but you’ll hear how our approaches differ and why they work for us.
- Hey Kendra | Kendra’s Website
- “No, Fear.” -|Productivityist
- What I Learned About Fear From 700+ Comfort Zone Challenges | Hey Kendra
- How Colour Can Help You Get the Right Things Done | Productivityist
- Think Better, Live Better
- The 106 Year Old Problem | Productivityist
- Kendra W. (@freehighfives) | Twitter
- Take The Comfort Zone Challenge
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.
Want to help the show even more? Then become a patron The Productivityist Podcast through our Patreon campaign! Check out The Productivityist Podcast’s Patreon page and take a look at all of the perks – including a select number of monthly Productivityist Coaching sessions with yours truly – available only to Patreon supporters!