On this episode of the podcast, Patrick Rhone returns so that we can have another great conversation. This time around we focus on reading more (and better), mindfulness (and Patrick’s new book “Mindfulness for Mere Mortals), and much more.
I always have a blast talking with Patrick. I hope you enjoy the show as much as I enjoyed putting it together (with help from producer John Poelstra).
- 2015 in review — 1 year after I quit blogging | Nathan Barry
- Ethan Waldman at Flavors.me
- 10 Simple Rules for a Successful Whole30 (or any diet change) | Courtney Carver
- Austin Kleon
- Think Clearly.
- Garrick van Buren – 612 325 9110
- James Shelley · Knowledge Translation
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant
- How to Read More (and Read Better) | Productivityist
- This is Water | Vimeo
- Mindfulness for Mere Mortals | PatrickRhone.com
- 137 Books in One Year: How to Fall in Love With Reading by Kevin D. Hendricks | Amazon
- The Productivityist Podcast 73: Cal Newport | Productivityist
- patrickrhone (@patrickrhone) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.
Want to help the show even more? Then become a patron The Productivityist Podcast through our Patreon campaign! Check out The Productivityist Podcast’s Patreon page and take a look at all of the perks – including a select number of monthly Productivityist Coaching sessions with yours truly – available only to Patreon supporters!