On this edition of the podcast, I speak with founder of Think Productive and productivity ninja Graham Allcott. We focus on the nine characteristics you need to have to become a true productivity ninja and dive into a myriad of other offshoot topics as a result.
I had a lot of fun chatting with Graham and I’ll be having him back on in short order to dive deeper into even more!
- Think Productive UK
- How to be a Productivity Ninja by Graham Allcott | Amazon
- The Productivityist Podcast 77: Chris Bailey
- Plagiarists’ Corner | Stewart Lee
- 9 Characteristics of a Productivity Ninja | Think Productive
- Think Productive (@thinkproductive) | Twitter
- Graham Allcott (@grahamallcott) | Twitter
Thanks to Transpose for supporting this week’s episode. It’s a fantastic software as a service solution that you’re going to want to check out. To learn more about Transpose, click here.
Enjoy the podcast and want to help make it even better? Then support The Productivityist Podcast by becoming a patron! Click here to visit The Productivityist Podcast’s Patreon page and choose from a wide variety of perks – including a limited number of monthly 20 minute coaching sessions with yours truly available only to Patreon supporters!