In this episode I chat with Annie Mueller from Freakishly Productive about tactical time management tips. We discuss how Annie is able to be productive while homeschooling four kids and running a business, and a whole lot more.
Some of the highlights include:
- Women in productivity: Where are they and why Annie thinks there is a stigma
- Categorizing by energy levels: Energy fluctuations and working with them
- Homeschooling: How to use things like Minecraft and how it can help with productivity
- To Do Lists: Short or long, should you include routine tasks or not
- Capturing ideas and thoughts
- Can you apply her method to a 9–5?
- Why not being afraid to change the narrative will help your productivity
- Freakishly Productive
- The Productivityist Podcast 55: The Productive Woman with Laura McClellan | Productivityist
- Bullet Journal
- Categorize your work into energy levels | Freakishly Productive
- Simple to complex, complex to simple | Freakishly Productive
- The two worst enemies of good time management | Freakishly Productive
- Try to capture all the ideas | Freakishly Productive
- Annie Mueller (@AnnieMueller) | Twitter
Thanks to Transpose for sponsoring this episode of the podcast. Click here to learn more about what Transpose can do for you and your productivity.
Enjoy the podcast and want to help make it even better? Then become a patron The Productivityist Podcast through our Patreon campaign! Check out The Productivityist Podcast’s Patreon page and take a look at all of the perks – including a select number of monthly Productivityist Coaching sessions with yours truly – available only to Patreon supporters!
Put YOU first.
If you want to learn the art of priority management then Do YOUR Things will help you get there. Make no mistake, it will take willpower and discipline. But it's time to stop guessing and start going.
Enter your info and enroll now.
You'll also gain access to The Productivityist Weekly, featuring top-notch content written and curated by Mike Vardy delivered to you once a week.