In this episode I speak with the founder of ActiveInbox, Andy Mitchell. We talk about email and how you can (if you want) use it as a task manager. (It’s not something I do (or advocate) but for those of you who want to hear why you may want to give this a go…then this episode is for you.)
We also talk about the “snoozing” feature that some email apps have, the shifting from app to app and how it can affect productivity, and the different roles people have and how that can impact how productive they can be.
- Inbox Zero: Processing to zero | 43 Folders
- How We Use Slack | Productivityist
- Hit The Snooze Button To Be More Productive | Productivityist
- Workflowing #55: Checking The Mailbox with Gentry Underwood
- Andy Mitchell (@andymitchell) | Twitter
Enjoy the podcast and want to help make it even better? Then support The Productivityist Podcast by becoming a patron! Click here to visit The Productivityist Podcast’s Patreon page and choose from a wide variety of perks – including monthly 20 minute coaching sessions with yours truly available only to Patreon supporters!