In this episode I speak with the founder of Nerd Fitness and the author of the book Level Up Your Life, Steve Kamb. We talk about what it takes to take your life to the next level in a variety of ways and go over what’s happened in both of our journeys since the very first interview we ever had over 7 years ago.
(Note: I said 9 years ago on the podcast, but that was because I got caught on the fact we spoke in 2009. My bad…sorry!)
If you want to get episodes of the podcast delivered directly to your podcast app of choice so that you can listen to episodes anytime and anywhere you want, click here to subscribe.
- Nerd Fitness
- Level Up Your Life: How to Unlock Adventure and Happiness by Becoming the Hero of Your Own Story by Steve Kamb | Amazon
- Camp Nerd Fitness | September 21–25, 2016
- Level Up Your Life | Steve Kamb
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi: Flow, the secret to happiness | TED Talk | TED.com
- Chris Hardwick | Nerdist
- The Rise: Creativity, the Gift of Failure, and the Search for Mastery by Sarah Lewis | Amazon
- Steve Kamb (@SteveKamb) | Twitter
Thanks to Transpose for supporting this week’s episode. It’s a fantastic software as a service solution that you’re going to want to check out. To learn more about Transpose, click here.
Enjoy the podcast and want to help make it even better? Then become a patron The Productivityist Podcast through our Patreon campaign! Check out The Productivityist Podcast’s Patreon page and take a look at all of the perks – including regular Productivity Pack deliveries sent every January, May, and September – available only to 10 Patreon supporters in total…so take advantage of this perk while you can!