This week on the show I speak with Dmitri Leonov, co-founder of SaneBox. We talk about why it isn’t always a good idea to use every aspect of a tool (SaneBox naturally gets mentioned here) and a ton of other thoughts surrounding a productivity pain point for many: email.
I always enjoy when I speak with someone who makes a tool to help with productivity saying that the tool is not the entire solution to the problem. We dive into that during our discussion, what role automation plays in productivity (and where it can be put in place far too much), and what Dmitri’s definition of Inbox Zero is.
- Forget ‘Inbox Zero’: Your empty email account means nothing
- The Ultimate Way to get to Inbox Zero
- The One Email Trick That Keeps My Inbox In Shape | Productivityist
- Talking Inbox Zero and Email Overload
- Inbox Zero vs. Inbox 5,000: A Unified Theory | The Atlantic
- The MacSparky Email Field Guide
- Dmitri Leonov (@dmitri) | Twitter
Enjoy the podcast and want to help make it even better? Then become a patron The Productivityist Podcast through our Patreon campaign! Check out The Productivityist Podcast’s Patreon page and take a look at all of the perks – including regular Productivity Pack deliveries sent every January, May, and September – available only to Patreon supporters!
How do you deal with email? Do you strive for Inbox Zero every day or do you have another mission in mind? Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments below.