In this episode I speak with the woman behind Blonde on a Budget, Cait Flanders. We talk about managing money wisely, why she imposed a one year shopping ban on herself, how minimalism plays an important role in her life, and much more.
This episode of the podcast is brought to you by Transpose. Transpose is the smart, collaborative, and customizable way to manage information. Want to learn more? Check out Transpose today!
- Blonde on a Budget
- The Mindful Budgeting Program
- Why I Budget Monthly, Semi-Monthly and Weekly | Blonde on a Budget
- The Year I Embraced Minimalism and Completed a Yearlong Shopping Ban | Blonde on a Budget
- What We Appreciate Appreciates
- Why I Focus on Simplicity (and How You Can Simplify Your Life in 2016) | Blonde on a Budget
Enjoy the podcast and want to help make it even better? Then become a patron The Productivityist Podcast through our Patreon campaign! Check out The Productivityist Podcast’s Patreon page and take a look at all of the perks – including regular Productivity Pack deliveries sent every January, May, and September – available only to 10 Patreon supporters in total…so take advantage of this perk while you can!
Put YOU first.
If you want to learn the art of priority management then Do YOUR Things will help you get there. Make no mistake, it will take willpower and discipline. But it's time to stop guessing and start going.
Enter your info and enroll now.
You'll also gain access to The Productivityist Weekly, featuring top-notch content written and curated by Mike Vardy delivered to you once a week.