There’s just something about a one-to-one experience that you just can’t get in a group or company workshop setting. That’s why we’re pleased to offer Productivityist Coaching, a one-to-one coaching experience that enables you to get direct access to a Productivityist Coaching Specialist who can help you power up your progress and become more efficient and effective.
In these sessions, you and your coach will cover the challenges you’re facing in your work and home life and send you on a path that will help you start getting the right things done on a consistent basis. Whether your problems lie in the tools you’re using or the approach you’re taking, Productivityist Coaching sessions can help you find your way forward instead of finding yourself mired in the mud of day-to-day drudgery and chaos.
Some of the aspects we can cover during Productivityist Coaching sessions include:
- Email management strategies and tools
- Simplification of productivity practices
- How to really get a handle on your projects and tasks
- The art of prioritization
- Calendar management strategies and tools
- Tactics, tips, and tricks to help you build the capture habit
- Ideas that will make shifting between home and work life more attainable and enjoyable
- The process behind creating rituals and habits that stick
- Idea management strategies and tools
- …and more!
Interested? The coaching programs currently offered are listed below.
Productivityist Coaching Sessions (60 minutes) – $200 USD
In this efficient and effective call, one of our trained productivity strategists can cover a wide variety of subjects that are challenging you. Here’s what you’ll get:
- An intake form to help highlight the focus of the Productivityist Coaching Session
- A 60 minute phone call/audio or video session with a trained Productivityist Coaching Specialist hand-selected by productivity strategist and Productivityist founder Mike Vardy
- A Recap Email within 24 hours of your call outlining some of the major bullet points from your session as well as what you need to work on going forward
- An Accountability Email one week after your session is redeemed to find out the success you’ve had by taking action on the bullet points discussed and any challenges you’re still facing along the way
- A recording of our session that includes audio or shared screens
(Note: Once you have accumulated 6 hours of coaching, you’ll automatically be available for the $175/hr rate. Sessions may be used anytime within 3 months of purchase date. Prices are listed in US dollars.)
Productivityist Coaching PLUS – $1000 USD/6 sessions (ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!)
If you’re looking for the complete Productivityist Coaching experience and want to work one on one with Mike Vardy directly, you should sign up for Productivityist Coaching PLUS. This service covers the most critical components you’ll need to be more effective and efficient in your work and home life. Mike only works with 15 ongoing coaching clients at a time, so spaces are limited. Here’s what is included in Productivityist Coaching PLUS:
- An intake form when you book your first session to help get you started with the program
- A 60 minute phone call/audio or video session every two weeks with productivity strategist and Productivityist founder Mike Vardy
- A Recap Email within 24 hours of each call outlining some of the major bullet points from your session as well as what you need to work on going forward
- An Accountability Email one week after each session to find out the success you’ve had by taking action on the bullet points discussed and any challenges you’re still facing along the way
- A recording of your session that includes video, audio and shared screens
- Access to training materials in the Beyond Productivity video workshop
- A shared project in any of the following task management applications to help you get the most out of the app: Asana, Trello, Todoist, or Wunderlist
- Worksheets and/or PDFs to help you get even more out of your Productivityist Coaching PLUS experience
“Mike Vardy is one of the most professional and polished, yet funny and down to earth, consultants I have ever worked with. He never fails to be prompt, focused, and ready with clear answers or next actions to get you on the right track. I look forward to each meeting my company has with Mike. – James Coraci, CEO, Norpak Industries
“I’ve received incredible value through my short time together with Mike and I feel very fortunate that he was available and willing to work with me. I look forward to many years of productivity from the tools and approaches that he not only introduced me to, but ensured that I understood them and knew how to apply them in a sustainable way. Mike has a remarkable ability to work alongside very busy people to make them more efficient and effective.” – Dallas Gislason, Economic Development Officer, Greater Victoria Development Agency
“Mike’s productivity coaching has empowered me to move all of these projects forward while also feeling like I have more control than ever in my life. He’s a skilled communicator who has the patience to take productivity concepts…and make them so understandable that anyone can implement them in their lives. I recommend Mike to ANYONE who has big goals, wants more order and organization in their lives, and wants to get there more efficiently than ever.” – Marc Schenker, Independent Copywriter
It’s time for you to stop doing productive and start being productive. Productivityist Coaching can help you do just that. Book your sessions today!
Note from Mike: I’m committed to your complete satisfaction with Productivityist Coaching services. If for any reason you’re not entirely satisfied with Productivityist Coaching services, a 100% money back guarantee is open for 15 days from date of purchase.
Interested in Corporate Productivityist Coaching, a customized program designed for larger teams and companies? Contact Mike to set up a consultation call.